GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U, in this document, gathers its Policy for the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website grupopapilio.es with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them by accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them for the services management.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of said cookies. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages supposes the knowledge and the acceptance of the present Policy on the part of these users.
GRUPO PAPILIO, S.L.U uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, for the purpose of conducting statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
Classified by purpose:
* Technical and/or personalisation cookies: they facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customising the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (essentially, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain users navigation profiles.
Classified by duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type and will always be the minimum necessary to achieve its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way as to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wanting to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been given it is wished to be withdrawn, those cookies stored on the user’s computer must be eliminated through the options of the different browsers.
The way of configuring the different browsers to exercise the actions above indicated can be consulted in:
* Explorer : https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Other data to be included in the web depending on the service or product offered by the company:
– Codes of conduct to which they are adhered.
– Data relating to the administrative authorisation required to carry out the activity.
– Data on the membership and academic title of professionals who carry out a regulated activity.
– Additional information when the service is accessed via a premium rate telephone number.
– If you also make contracts on-line, you must add the following information prior to the hiring process:
* Procedures that must be followed in order to contract on-line.
* If the digital document of the contract is going to be filed and if it will be accessible.
* Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
* Language or languages in which the contract may be formalised.
* General conditions to which, if applicable, the contract is subject.
* To confirm the execution of the contract by electronic means, by sending an acknowledgement of receipt of the order placed.