- Seller/buyer identification and purpose of the online supermarket.
Grupo Papilio S.L.U.
C/ Avenida Luxemburgo Parc. G9 Nave 18- Pol. Cabezo Beaza
The user that signs up, recording his personal data in the purchase form, once accepted the general conditions of purchase.
To access and use the online shopping service, you must have reached the legal age established by law in Spain.
- Purpose of the online supermarket:
Grupo Papilio places our online purchase at your disposal, to make it easier for you to purchase comfortably without coming to our establishment. The purchase will be delivered to the address you indicate, subject to compliance with the conditions mentioned below.
- At Grupo Papilio we choose and treat the products with the same care and dedication as you would.
- We control and supervise our products from their origin through periodic analyses that certify their optimum qualities in quality and freshness, getting to you in the shortest period.
- We have a wide assortment, including fresh products specific to your area, with a wide range of unique products that will surprise you for their good price and great quality.
- Product detail: For each product, we provide you with additional information by clicking on the “Product details” link next to the description.
- Services and delivery.
You can access our online supermarket, the general contract conditions and make any management in Spanish and English by selecting one of these options from the home page.
The product details are available in Spanish.
The delivery note will be in Spanish.
- Amount of my purchase:
The service rate is 7.21 Euros, taxes included, without requiring a minimum purchase.
- Geographical coverage:
You will be able to find out if we provide service at your home address by registering as a client or calling at the telephone number 868 092 002 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm (CET).
Grupo Papilio reserves the right to accept requests for service to dwellings that involve a special effort or risk for the delivery person, or those in which access to the unloading place with a forklift is not permitted.
Timetable to make my purchase:
You have 24 hours a day 365 days a year to make your purchase, from any computer with Internet access meeting the technical requirements specified.
- If a product is not available, we will follow the preferences that you have indicated in the client card (replace by similar or not serving). It will not be replaced by a similar product whose price is higher than the requested product.We recommend that you consult the details you need to know about the delivered product.
- Our online supermarket is intended for the final consumer so that upon request for products in quantities that are not usual for the normal consumption of a home, Grupo Papilio reserves the right to confirm to the client the quantity that can be supplied, as well as delivery date and time span.
- Your purchase will be delivered Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- The customer has the obligation to be at home during the delivery time.
- In order to avoid damage to fixtures and fittings, the order will be delivered in a single point, on the floor, next to the entrance door to the house, and at most five meters from it.
- In the event that you have selected a method of payment by Card, you will be charged for the order at the time of placing the order online.
- The reception of the order will imply agreeing with the general conditions of the online supermarket, with the totality of the content of the order, that is an order with obligation of payment, as well as the address, the date, hour of delivery and detail of the purchase ticket that includes the delivery service fee.
It is the responsibility of the client to provide the necessary authorization for access to the delivery person in case of being an area with personal or electronic surveillance, the delivery person may allocate a maximum of five minutes to the formalities necessary for access to the restricted area of the property.
- Returns. Legal guarantee and right of withdrawal.
- We inform you that you have a legal guarantee pursuant to current legislation.
- You can exercise your rights of withdrawal by calling 868 092 002, Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm (CET).
- or directly at our establishment, within 14 calendar days of delivery. This will not be applicable to products that have been processed in compliance with their indications, nor for fresh products or products with an expiry date less than or equal to the date on which you inform us of the withdrawal, as well as unsealed products that, for reasons of hygiene or health, cannot be returned.
- Validity of Prices.
- The prices applied will be those in force for each product on the date of its incorporation into the order and will be maintained for 3 days following the date of preparation of the initial order. After this period, the prices will be updated applying those in force on the date you agree to modify the order. With bulk products the final price will be adjusted to the quantity served.
- The “Saved Lists” are not considered orders, so the prices reflected in them are not binding.
- In addition, you can check the amount of your purchase in Euros.
- All our prices include the applicable taxes.
- All our prices include VAT.
- Methods of payment.
Grupo Papilio supports the following payment methods:
- Credit or debit cards:
- Visa, Visa Electron, 4b, 6000 and Master Card
- Security in transactions.
- The purpose of requesting your data allows us to process your order. Grupo Papilio guarantees that your data travel in a secure encrypted connection and protected according to protocol (SSL) Secure Socket Layers.
- Information on the processing of your personal data
- Manager: Grupo Papilio S.L.U. CIF B30685119, C/ Avenida Luxemburgo Parc. G9 Nave 18- Pol. Cabezo Beaza Cartagena (Murcia). Postcode 30353, Tel. 868 092 002
- Data: Grupo Papilio will treat your full name, ID/ Foreigners ID/passport, postal address and telephone. The requested data are obligatory and refusing to provide them implies the impossibility of registration and service provision.
- Purposes: Registration in the service; take the purchase to your house and communicate with you. We will keep your data for the time necessary to fulfil the obligations arising from the service. They will then be blocked during the legal deadlines and subsequently deleted.
- Legitimation: Provision of the service you requested.
- Addressees: Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless a law establishes it.
- You have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether Grupo Papilio is processing data that affects you.
- Access your data, request the rectification of inaccurate data and/or request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose they were collected for.
- Limit the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you may request it, in which case it will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Oppose to the processing of your data: Grupo Papilio will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of potential claims
- Withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the processing prior to withdrawal
- The portability of your data.
The rights must be exercised in writing signed by you, attaching a copy of your ID, Foreigners ID or passport and send them to Grupo Papilio S.L.U. CIF B30685119, C/ Avenida Luxemburgo Parc. G9 Nave 18- Pol. Cabezo Beaza Cartagena (Murcia).Postcode 30353.
- Applicable Legislation.
For interpretation and execution conflicts arising from the present sale, the Spanish legislation in force will apply.
- Customer service.
In order to be able to help you in the most efficient way possible, we put the following telephone numbers and email address at your disposal.
- Information about e-commerce and phone ordering.
- For any questions related to our general conditions, complaint, shopping guide, use of my lists and any type of information related to the supermarket online, call 868 092 002 Monday to Friday from 9:00 h to 14:00h and 16:30 to 20:00 (CET).
- If you need additional information about the products of our assortment, call our Customer Service Line 868 092 002
- Complaint forms are available to the consumer and user. If you wish, you can request them in our offices located in: C/ Avenida Luxemburgo Parc. G9 Nave 18- Pol. Cabezo Beaza Cartagena (Murcia). Postcode 30343
- The user may exercise the right to cancel the service by calling 868 092 002
Information on any doubt or suggestion of Quality, Assortment, Services and delivery of our supermarkets.
- Customer service telephone number 868 092 002 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CET). Except public holidays